Book Blogger Confessions


Saw this tag over at Rustic Pages (this was over a year ago though lol) and it looks fun to answer and I wanted to share my ~spicy~ two cents on this so I thought why not try. 


Which book, most recently, did you not finish?

Sweet Seduction by Jill Sanders.
DNF @ 50% I honestly don't know why I read this in the first place. So not for me.

Which book is your guilty pleasure?

The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram. I've read when I was younger and really loved it. It was so easy and fun to read every time. Every. Single. Time.

Which book would you throw into the sea?

I would not like throw any books into the sea lol, across the room, I can do. Here are some that I did threw across the room: The Light in the Wound by Christine Brae, The Kissing Booth by Beth Reekles, The Heartbreakers by Ali Novak, The Boy Next Door by Katie Van Ark, etc (there are others but this four books are books that I dislike the most)

Which book have you read the most?

I’m not a huge re-reader since there are so many books I haven’t read yet. But if I have to pick, then it's Shatter Me trilogy series.

Which book would you hate to receive as a present?

That would be a little ungrateful, don't you think? There are genre(s) and age categories that I refuse to read but the fact that someone gave me a book (knowing that I like reading or not) is really sweet of them and I'll surely try reading it.

Which book could you not live without?

Can You Promise Me Spring by Alison Pirot. It's the first book that I really loved, it's the book that started my love for reading. Without that book, I don't think I would enjoy reading books as I do now. Such a shame that it's out of print now though.

Which book made you cry the most?

I'm not a heavy crier, especially when reading books.

Which book cover do you hate the most?

Hate is a strong word but any book cover that has [close-up] face in it really and/or have provocative cover really irks me. I think there are way more creative ways in showcasing the characters.



I tag anyone whoever comes across this and wants to do it ('cause that's what I did lol)

0 comments