Spider-man: Homecoming







Spider-Man: Homecoming
Director: Jon Watts
Stars: Tom Holland, Robert Downey Jr., Michael Keaton | See full cast & crew »
Release date: July 6, 2017 (Philippines)
Synopsis:
Several months after the events of Captain America: Civil War, Peter Parker, with the help of his mentor Tony Stark, tries to balance his life as an ordinary high school student in Queens, New York City while fighting crime as his superhero alter ego Spider-Man as a new threat, the Vulture, emerges.









my thoughts and whatnot

Two things you should know about me is 1. I love Spider-man and 2. I love Tom Holland. So it's no wonder that I got so excited with this movie. I mean, pffft, I just woke up 5 hours earlier than the scheduled showing, 
Anyway, here's why you should be excited with this movie:
1. Tom Holland's portrayal of a teen Spider-man is on point. He's fourteen (Peter: FIFTEEN!) in this movie and they couldn't have picked the best actor to play Peter (this probably sounds biased but it's true, he has this innocence in him that made you want to protect him even though is character made ).
2. There's a few surprise cameo appearances. I'd love to drop names just to get you excited but that would take out the element of surprise, and where's the fun in that (huh, Happy?).
3. Peter Parker vlogged his way to Avengers.
4. It's set after the events of Captain America: Civil War; the opening scene shows the aftermath of it.
5. It's different from the other Spider-man movies (that I know of). I know, I know, it's a reboot and it should be different but this movie definitely offers a fresh story line.
6. Plot twists!
7. Post-credit scenes. Marvel movies aren't complete without it, right? And guess what? We have a mid-credit scene as well!
8. Peter's extensive collection of geeky shirts.
9. Karen
10. Have you seen the stunts that Tom Holland did? No? Well get hyped because you'll see some awesome stunts.
BONUS:


The list could go on but the bottom line is, Tom Holland is a wonderful actor (lol totally unbiased there), they did a wonderful casting, and the story of the movie was great.

0 comments